Glasgow - City of Sculpture
By Gary Nisbet
McCulloch & Co.
(fl. c. 1875- c. 1900)
London based firm of modellers and sculptors, their work in Glasgow is exclusively ecclesiastical.

They carved the angelic musicians above the entrance to Camphill Queen's Park Church (1875-8); the statues of the Evangelists and Sts. Peter and Paul on the Barony North Church, 14-20 Cathedral Square (1878-80); and the exterior and interior carvings at Hyndland Parish church, 79 Hyndland Road (1885-7).



Sources:

Click here to return to the top.

All images and biographies are our copyright and may not be reproduced
in any form whatsoever without our express permission.

Home Page |  Sculpture Database |  Sculptors & Designers |  Architects, Builders & Foundries |  Quick Tour
Acronyms |  Glossary |  Bibliography |  Useful Links |  About Us |  Privacy Policy |  Copyright |  Contact Us
Our visitor count: from 1st Jan 2002
For sculpture and architecture: we have over 300 biographies of sculptors and architects connected with Glasgow, Scotland.

 
© 2001-2017 glasgowsculpture.com