A monumental sculptor and architectural carver.
He lived at 10 Kelvin Drive, Kelvinbridge, and set up a workshop in 1888, at 376 Lansdowne
Terrace, then moved to 259 St. Vincent Street until 1891.
Good then disappeared from the Post Office Directories until 1896, when he is listed again for
the last time, at 96 Napiershall Street.
Little of his work has been recorded.
In the 1880s, he worked as a carver on the City Chambers and, in 1889,
he submitted an unsuccessful tender for the carver work at James Sellars'
and John Keppie's Anderson Medical College, Dumbarton Road.
He later won the tender to execute the stonework for Keppie's Egyptian-style James Sellars Monument, in
Lambhill Cemetery (1889-90).
- Honeyman & Keppie Job Books 1881-94;
- Journal Of Decorative Art [Glasgow Municipal Buildings] vol. 10, February, 1890, p. 24;
Williamson et al.