Born in Florence, the son of sculptor Louis Fabbrucci, he settled in London at 13 Waterford Road,
and operated a studio at 16 Hollywood Road.
He produced imaginative pieces and the portrait
busts of H. Hubert, F. Cockerell, and his father L. Fabbrucci. He also executed the memorial to
C R Cockerell in St Paul's Cathedral, London ( c. 1873) and the monument to the bronze founder George Broad,
Hammersmith Cemetery (1895).
He was one of five sculptors selected in competition to produce
statues for the pavilions of Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, for which
he executed the seated figure holding a ship and caduceus representing Commerce (1898).
Fabbrucci was the landlord of painters James McNeil Whistler and Walter Sickert, and sculptor Alfred
Drury, who occupied his property at 454a Fulham Road.
He exhibited at the RA
- Weaver (1915), p. 115;